Sunday, February 10, 2008

What a doll.

What more is there to say? Today, we put Lilah in a dress for the first time in quite a while. We don't usually do it very often. Not because we don't want to, it just isn't practical. Too messy at daycare and what a pain with all the layers of tights and bloomers and stuff. But anyways, today we had an excuse - it was my Grandma's 84th birthday party. Party = party dress. Party dress = A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E. Don't trust me? See fo' yo' self.




And here's a couple more shots from this weekend. I love weekends because we get to hang out with Lilah in the DAYLIGHT. Which means that photos turn out better too. I took a couple self-portraits of Lilah and I and was really happy with one of them. Not very often do you capture her smiling AND looking at the camera. Kudos to me.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to know who's here and what you think! Leave a comment!