Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Yet another project STARTED.

It seems I always have projects started, but rarely do I ever wrap them up! I could start a whole blog just dedicated to the crafts/projects that I have in the works. I guess it's a good sign I'll never get bored!

At least today I wasn't in it alone. My mom, great-aunt Nonie and I began to work on the next baby quilt for my neice who's still in the oven. She's due March 17 (Yep, St. Patty's) and we call her Baby Jill, since big brother is Jak. Cute, huh?

The work we did tonight was one of my favorite parts of the quilt-making process: cutting all the fabric out.




Oh, and I finally found a solution for all the ribbon I've been hoarding. Ok, not all, but most of it. What's a girl to do?


Plus, for any of you who need your "Lilah Fix" as my friend Adriene calls it, here ya go. Nothing too exciting, but I love the end of the video when you can see her little mouth doing all the work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to know who's here and what you think! Leave a comment!